Celsite® Discreet™ Access Ports Implantable Access Port Systems (venous) are indicated for patient therapies requiring repeated access to the vascular system. Celsite® Discreet™ Access Ports are recommended for use whenever patient therapy requires repeated I.V. Acess for injection, drug therapy and/or blood sampling.
- The unique anatomic delta-shape design of the Celsite® Discreet™ reduces scarring and maximizes patient comfort
- The 90 degree off-set port exit cannula ensures port stability
- Rapid, secure and easy implantation
- Latex- and PVC-free
- Titanium chamber for enhanced security
- Catheters marked every centimeter from 5 cm